- About Us
- Signature Programs
- Collaborative Projects
- Data Resources
Date(s) - 07/02/2019
The Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs and the Purdue Center for Regional Development/Extension Community Development, are hosting a webinar to provide more information on Opportunity Zones located in non-metropolitan areas of the state or cities/towns of 25,000 or less.
This workshop is targeted to elected/appointed officials, local government staff, economic development professionals, Main Street organizations and community foundations leadership.
Topics to be covered include:
• What are Opportunity Zones (OZs)?;
• How did OZs come about and why?;
• The selection process and rural OZs in Indiana;
• How the OZs Program works;
• Investing in OZs: some possible areas;
• The new Rural IN Opportunities Zone Initiative;
• Application timeline;
• A look at complementary funding programs; and
• So much more!
Time is also set aside for an interactive questions and answers session.
Join us starting at 11 a.m. ET on Tuesday, July 2, 2019.
• Click here to download a complete agenda.
To join the Zoom meeting, please use the following information:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://purdueextension.zoom.us/j/469913889
Or iPhone one-tap:
• +1-646-876-9923, 469913889#
• or +1-669-900-6833, 469913889#
By telephone (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
• +1-646-876-9923 or +1-669-900-6833
Meeting ID: 469 913 889
If you have questions on this webinar, please email the Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purdue Schowe House
1341 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47906