Join Purdue University-Extension, Michigan State University Extension, and the University of Florida Extension to learn how you can live & lead a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Together we will explore topics such as energy, water, and food, and we will learn how these three work together as a system.
- We will delve into the U.S. economy and how our consumption of goods impacts our world.
- You will discover ways to take action in your home and your community to reduce your footprint and increase your handprint.
- Learn how people across the country are making a diﬀerence for their communities.
2023 Course Details
- The Sustainable Living Series meets ONLINE weekly on Wednesdays from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm EST.
- Dates: March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, and April 5 and 12, 2023
- Class fee is $125
- A limited number of scholarships are available. To apply for the scholarship, email your request to Bethany Prykucki at email@example.com
Register by February 28, 2023