The Purdue Extension Digital Ready program is designed to help small businesses learn to leverage online tools and services to grow their business. Workshops are designed to take about an hour and include a presentation from a trained Extension educator, activities, handouts, and more.
Register for one or more of these virtual workshops to take advantage of digital tools to grow your business. For session descriptions, visit www.cdext.purdue.edu/dr. All sessions are held virtually from 1-2 pm CST/2-3 pm EST.
Classes are $25 per session and are limited to 10 people per class. If you are in Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Kosciusko, Lagrange, Noble, Steuben, Wabash, Wells, or Whitley County, there is no charge for the workshops- A grant received by the Northeast Indiana Innovation Center (NIIC) has covered the program fee.
- Claim Your Online Turf, August 30
- Website Basics, September 1
- Grow Your Virtual Customers, September 12
- Search Engine Optimization, September 15
- Email Analytics & Marketing, September 20
- Podcasting 101, September 22
- How to Blog Successfully, September 27
- Introduction to Social Media Platforms, September 29
- Social Media Plan & Content, October 4
- Social Media Analytics & Marketing, October 6
- Digital Storefront, October 11
- Emerging Business Technologies, October 13